Vcd and traction light

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subz123

Reaction score
So have these 2 lights just came on very wired pluged in my scaner and no codes what will make them go on

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1440417289793.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1440417289793.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 140
check your abs wire on the front. you just pulled you front end apart didn't you, you may hav unplugged one by accident or pinched one.
did you get the uca sorted?

Hmmm maybe I'll have a look at it tommorw. Yes ill pull out the grinder and adjust the tower tomrrow thanks for the help

I had this after I disconnected the battery and it wouldn't go off. I did approximately 100kms and it turned off. Try disconnecting the battery and leaving it for a few mins and re connecting it

I cheacked all lines and they wore good no cuts. I disconnected the battery last night now driven 60km still light on im wondering can it be a sensor

The vcd light came on after i did my body lift all those kays ago but off again pretty quickly.
I definitely uncliped that wire up on the tower (abs?)
If you uncliped when doing the arms even if you didn't I'd check the wiring, unclip and clean blow out inside connections. If you did have it unclipped while grinding you might have some shavings in there?
My next thought would be that it comes on when in 4lo.
Try going into 4hi and small off road drive then 4lo small drive, both forward and backwards then back to 2wd.
Hopefully something like that will fix.

Last edited:
Ok manning i never uncliped them maybe they coped a hit has i was doing the arms ill unclip them tomorrow and see if they are dirty

I had the same issue after disconnecting the battery. Drove a few hundred metres and it resolved itself, but yours is a head scratcher...

I cheack them gave them a clean and nothing is there any were else i should be looking maybe from the rear

Its driveing me nuts boys i dont wanna go to nissan there just scum bags they will tell me my engine is on its way or something lol. I have been turning off my vdc latley in the rain for some side way action not not sure that will help also in the mud some taleling as well

Went to my mates shop he had a better scaner then what i had found these codes
I know 1 of them is the angle sensor we cleared all of them except 1keept comeing up and woundnt go away

Pictures of the scan if any one can help that will be very appreciated

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1440651349779.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1440651349779.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 124
  • uploadfromtaptalk1440651389281.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1440651389281.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 113
  • uploadfromtaptalk1440651443683.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1440651443683.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 101
Not sure whether this will help or not but I had similar issue last week with the warning lights on as you describe. Nav is a 2014 D40 ST (Spanish) YD25 and was at Opposite Lock getting bullbar and lights on. Battery must have been disconnected but no reason for warning lights and no codes. Problem could have been solved they say by leaving car for a couple of days to let all charges dissipate but they disconnectd the ECU for half an hour which apparently does the same. Reinstalled and did whatever else you have to do after reinstalling ECU and problem gone. Been fine since. Good luck..

Latest posts

Back