Vibration

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subz123

Reaction score
Guys need your help i had an hub issue so i changed it but it wasnt the hub.
In getting wired vibration startimg from 55ks comeing from lift side. We lifted the car on stools and drove it the noise was gone. i put it in 4wd h then the noise comes back at 55s amd louder at 100s. Thought it was the prop shaft so disconted it went for a drive and still there. What use reackon

Gets very loud at 110 km i have new arms a new e locker diff so have no idea what it could be

It sounds like a hub bearing but its not if i turn left much much quiter as soon as i turn right all hell brakes lose 55s and up it starts arrrrrr fed up now

Ive changed that cv and the angles are very good. This is the second hub in on that left side not sure whats going on

Do you know anyone that can lend you a set of wheels to try. I had what I thought was a noisy wheel bearing on a car many moons ago, was a shitty tyre in the end. Unfortunately I replaced the wheel bearing before I figured that out.

I got brand new tyers man i though is was my tyres at first so i changed them noise still the same

Its an nee e locker 3 year's warnty its a preaty sold unit I highly doubt its the diff the sound changes when i turn right or left

I changed my cv just to make sure it wasnt it. it did have a bit of wear in it nothing major noise still there i noticed something funny think i installed wrong spacer. Insted of 25mm i installed a 35mm gonna change it back down maybe thats why there noise. I have no idea try anything i can any one come across this type of bull shit

Hey tyron had my sway bar off i put it back on yesterday still same noise

Get it all looked over champ if you wacked the front hard something is bent :( maybe :/ hoping not

Hmmm noting really had a big day out after that down hill maybe i buckled the rim im gonna change them around today see how i go

Latest posts

Back