VIC High Country in a D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trb012

Reaction score
Hey guys some mates of mine are organizing a high country trip after easter and im keen to go but not sure what the nav will be like taking on bluerag billy goat ect. Has anyone had there's up there before and did it handle it good bad ect? I only ask as the cars I will be going with are all decked out gq patrols and cruisers lol.

You will be fine. We did blue rag and billy goat and a bunch of other tracks in November and unless it was really wet they are no challenge. Maybe a spot you need a snatch here and there depending what tracks you drive up or down

Thanks for the input guys i just don't have a winch and all the footage Ive seen people are winching everywhere lol. Will take the nav and see how she go's hasn't let me down yet :)

Bluerag & billy goats you will be fine. Pick your lines and shouldnt cause you much trouble.
Air your tyres down to as she is pretty rocky.

Bluerag is a nice track. It was fogged in when i went last so hopefully its nice and sunny for you.

I have a thread somewhere with heaps of photos of bluerag.

sounds like you have plenty of vehicles in the group to give you a hand if needed, so dont be too fussed about a winch.

Thanks for the pics mate looks fun i bet its alot steeper in real life too lol. And yeah the patrols can get me out if I get stuck.

Latest posts

Back