Vic Roll call

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a job putting up 10ks of fencing in a few weeks, it's not really an outing but you'll need 4wd in the paddocks and you will get dirty. Anyone interested?

Interested!?
Sure am!

I love hard work. I can watch it all day!
:big_smile:

Interested!?
Sure am!

I love hard work. I can watch it all day!
:big_smile:

Yeah I used to say that when I was younger, then when I got older I started to realise that if I didn't do it no other bugger would.

We have to fence off once large paddock into several smaller ones so we can put some cows on there and ignore them until they are worth selling, the return on this lot is nearly 75% per cow so for 6 monthly turn overs and a few days fencing this lot is worth making the effort.

Somewhere I think I lost my usual profession though.

Well no one is silly enough to barrack for the Roo's and Carlton have a white logo so it had to be Carlton. To be honest I don't follow AFL close enough these days to name all the teams let alone their colours. I'm an old school fan before dickhead and his fat arsed money suckers took over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anybody interested in completing courses through Four Wheel Drive Victoria?
Some may be tax deductible through work / employment others may add discount to insurance premiums because you have completed a "driving course"

Last edited:
Well no one is silly enough to barrack for the Roo's

Steady on there!

Another mexican, a bit late to the party as this thread slipped through the cracks.

Wandong, so not far from the Kilmore and Seymour guys.

This has probably been mentioned on the bigger forums but I just figured out how to use DSE's stupid mapping software and it seems most of the tracks in Mt Disappointment SF are reopening for Easter (prior to Good Friday). If the rain keeps up they'll be pretty tough, Dry Creek is practically a river at the time of writing...

I think I'll join y'all for a wheel when I get my Nav back from the Roundabout State and you can pull me and my open diffs and highway terrains out of the mud...

Well no one is silly enough to barrack for the Roo's and Carlton have a white logo so it had to be Carlton. To be honest I don't follow AFL close enough these days to name all the teams let alone their colours. I'm an old school fan before dickhead and his fat arsed money suckers took over.

Here here!

Steady on there!

Another mexican, a bit late to the party as this thread slipped through the cracks.

Wandong, so not far from the Kilmore and Seymour guys.

This has probably been mentioned on the bigger forums but I just figured out how to use DSE's stupid mapping software and it seems most of the tracks in Mt Disappointment SF are reopening for Easter (prior to Good Friday). If the rain keeps up they'll be pretty tough, Dry Creek is practically a river at the time of writing...

I think I'll join y'all for a wheel when I get my Nav back from the Roundabout State and you can pull me and my open diffs and highway terrains out of the mud...

Are you comming down from Qld for the opening at easter.?

Are you comming down from Qld for the opening at easter.?

I'm in VIC at the moment but the Navara is in QLD with my Terrano chassis (for my five-link swap). The plan is to bring them down at Easter so I guess the Navara will roll into town a few days after track opening?

I'll have to do some tracks before the angle grinder comes out, otherwise I'll have no baseline to compare to.

I'd create an event but I can't rely on myself not to change my plans... :idea:

Did you enter the ute comp at the country music festival? I wanted to put mine in the feral category - four different paint colours, it had to win...

I'm in VIC at the moment but the Navara is in QLD with my Terrano chassis (for my five-link swap). The plan is to bring them down at Easter so I guess the Navara will roll into town a few days after track opening?

I'll have to do some tracks before the angle grinder comes out, otherwise I'll have no baseline to compare to.

I'd create an event but I can't rely on myself not to change my plans... :idea:

Did you enter the ute comp at the country music festival? I wanted to put mine in the feral category - four different paint colours, it had to win...

Na, have,nt entered but you should have a chance in the Feral cat.

Is that a definate opening for Dissa at easter....been anxious to get back in but those Clonbinane 'anti's' Action group dicks have been rallying to keep it closed.

Latest posts

Back