Vic Roll call

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,

Dont often catch up with website, but I am from Riddells Creek.

Got a lifted D40 with a snorkel, had it off road acouple of times. But not often enough.

John

I'm from Berwick ... and i've noticed that there is two very nearby members, one in Berwick and the other in Narre Sth

I wont hold that against you unless you are a bean counter from Berwick, don't like bean counters in general but bean counters from Berwick really bug me.

LOL KraftyPg

thankfully i'm NOT a bean counter .... does that means i'm ok then ?

I'm from Berwick ... and i've noticed that there is two very nearby members, one in Berwick and the other in Narre Sth

G-day Woody, I'm not too far away either. Good to see you selected the correct Navara model, those D22's wouldn't pull Jesus off the cross. :devil:

G-day Woody, I'm not too far away either. Good to see you selected the correct Navara model, those D22's wouldn't pull Jesus off the cross. :devil:

I tried to sit in a D22 - but i could not get my legs under the steering wheel, so i didn't even take it for a test drive. The dealer then got me to try sitting in a D40 ST-X fully optioned - but it was out of my price range.

The next day, a pair of D40 RX's came in. A quick lunch time test drive and i signed up right away. I didn't even check out any Triton's or Hilux.

Yes, im another Victorian... All the way down in a little town some of you may have heard of... Pakenham.

Welcome guys,:cheers!: if you see a trip organized and think you might like to come along,put your hand up,don't be shy.
Or if you would like to check out an area but don't want to go by yourself,post it up.I'm sure there will be interest.

Hi fellas, currently reside in Bentleigh. Absolutely interested in some weekend trips this summer. Lats time I engaged 4WD in anger was before my som was born, (exept 30 mins with Dion last Thursday, (but that could hardly be classed as a "trip") he turns 3 this weekend. Last time the camper trailer was used he was 8 weeks old, so thats 34 months ago. Shit im depressed now, gunna go dig up somebodys front lawn with my nuddies just to get it dirty...........

G'day guys the anme is Alex AND AM FROM Craigieburn melb vic, always happy to takle some 4x4 count me in.

Latest posts

Back