Victorians Please help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gonzo

Reaction score
I'm Touring down in to the dark lands in the new year and I have been doing some homework using Google maps and my camps 6 book .
I'm confused according to Google maps I can drive from Albruy-Wodonga through Bright down to Lakes Entrance . But the Map I have Doesn't look like it's a road ! Has anyone done this or does anyone know if it can be done.

Thanks in advance Steve

:popcorn1:

head down the hume, take the great alpine rd which will take you all the way through hotham to bairnsdale.

head down the hume, take the great alpine rd which will take you all the way through hotham to bairnsdale.

Cheers mate I was a bit concerned when I tried to use street view and there was snow ..obviously photo taken in winter

Cheers mate I was a bit concerned when I tried to use street view and there was snow ..obviously photo taken in winter

No! Don't do it Steve, that photo was taken yesterday, it's bloody freezing down here at the moment. We had summer earlier this week, now we're back to winter again.

Re directions, sorry I'm bloody hopeless remembering where I've been or how I got there.

make sure u take a hat, shorts, fly spray, thongs, raincoat, beanie, gloves, boots, crampons and portable heating and cooling..

make sure u take a hat, shorts, fly spray, thongs, raincoat, beanie, gloves, boots, crampons and portable heating and cooling..

That's victoria, four seasons in one day. Shit then crap then bad and finally maybe bearable for an hour

That was yesterday afternoon, bit of sun, then oh shit duck for cover its pouring for 3 minutes and then we had hail

image-2279162480.jpg

Any one live here??

Latest posts

Back