VNOG Decals / Stickers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jase it will take you 1 hr to the meet point outside Sunbury. 1.5 to Lancefield.
Ridgie - Chrome or grey are available but for contrast againt your silver I would stick with white.
As for your 3" ----this is a family forum.

=Aido;71534]As for your 3" ----this is a family forum.

Yeah - I noted that by the pic you posted on the Thursday drive thread.

My apologies to any families who were offended.

:peace:

I'll stick with the white.

Last edited:
Stickers are done.
Only available in 1100x70 and white. Was up till almost midnight last night with Neighbour down the road and didn't want to push my luck by getting him to do a run of smaller ones, but if there is sufficient interest then I will get him to do some later in the week.

They will be available at Jells Park this sunday coming for $25 with all proceeds going to flood relief.

IMGP5095.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Aido,

I'm keen to get my hands on one of the stickers however i cant even jump into my beloved nav atm due to foot surgery. Are they gonna be a permanent sale item?

No worries. I had them today but forgot about them until Dave screamed out for one as he left.

May as well add this bit now.

FITTING
Not as easy as you may think...afterall they are just a sticker.

1. Clean the surface thoroughly
2. Use a bucket and a sponge to wet down the glass (or wherever your going to stick it)
3. Remove the backing and leave the paper on the front as it holds the lettering in place.
4. Grasp by both ends and slowly run the whole decal through the bucket of water to wet down the whole decal.
5. position the decal - use pencil or crayon to mark 60mm approx from the windscreen edge as this will make it easier to centre. 5-10mm from top edge of windscreen.
6. The wetting down of the glass and the decal will make it alot easier to reposition if you make a hash of it. If you do it dry the decal cant be removed without damaging it.
7. Use a credit card or drivers license etc to squeegee down each letter firmly and displace all water and air bubbles.
8. Leave it for an hour or 2 to dry and then carefully start to remove the paper from the front. If the lettering lifts away then lay it back down and use your thumb or card to press down again.
Patience is the key.

Latest posts

Back