wat would u do first

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerryprout

Reaction score
I got a stock 2013 navara just wondering wat others would to to the d22 first got some money coming in thinking about body lift and suspension got about 2500 to spend wat would u do

Everyone will tell you something completely different. Depending on what you plan to do with your ride should depend on what your spending your coin on. Plenty things to spend on ..
Good underbody protection will never go astray if your heading off the black top
Couple inch lift maybe? Somuch to spend on, snorkel, lights, tyres, fromt &rear bars. Side protection

It's all to hard hqhaha being a Pisces sucks can't make my mind up I wanna do everything but not sure where to start got a bull bar and gonna make some sliders and a rear bar would love to do exhaust and chip in and suspension lift and body lift

Ok think like this.

Lift first might sag after all bar work goes in.
Tyres first could maybe have gone bigger after lift
Bar work first, might be lower but protected from damage.

I went bar work, plates, lift then tyres.
EGR catch can exhaust (for you 80 series air box too)

Think of what and where you wanna go before it's all done and asses what's most vital?

Should do egr and catch can first. Easy and cheap. And will help the engine. Then do what ever you want

egr blanking plate will only cost around $10 and an oil catch can can cost $50-$200 depending on which brand u use. theres plenty of write ups on here already. just do a bit of searching

theyre both just to reduce emissions and keep the greenies happy, but will clog things up and reduce performance

catch can wont egr blank might give a small amount but probablt not really noticable. i didnt really notice any gains

Ok think like this.

Lift first might sag after all bar work goes in.
Tyres first could maybe have gone bigger after lift
Bar work first, might be lower but protected from damage.

I went bar work, plates, lift then tyres.
EGR catch can exhaust (for you 80 series air box too)

Think of what and where you wanna go before it's all done and asses what's most vital?

can you explain you reference to the 80 series airbox, is this a mod using T parts
thanks

Oh right... didn't realise you had a 2.5 haha. Should be pretty much the same as the 3lt. You will just have to use the standard intake pipe from the airbox to the turbo so the maf sensor works correctly.

Actually, have a look through dilmahs build thread. I have a feeling he is now running a maf in a 3 inch pipe...

Latest posts

Back