water meth injection vs chip vs diesel gas; d22 3L di, thoughts?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would someone who has the kit installed like to show some pics. I'm looking into putting the system into my zd30 in the not to distant future. Cheers

The pump Devils Own use is a fair size. I used a 5 litre jerrycan.

Attachments

• D.O pump.jpg
    D.O pump.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 146
  • W.I tank 1.jpg
    W.I tank 1.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 141
  • W.I setup.JPG
    W.I setup.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 143
Hi rumpig. What size nozzle are you running and at what boost level does it come on at. I am planing a system for a YD25 and am looking for some ideas and a brain to pick.
Cheers Brad.

Has anyone got dyno results to verify the extra output.

Do the guys running this feel that it's a last 5% kind of mod or would they go the meth early in the process.

I tow a heavy trailer daily and am looking at all options to make my d22 yd25 have a bit more go so I don't think about replacing it to soon. Twin cab cruisers are a big changeover.

Hi rumpig. What size nozzle are you running and at what boost level does it come on at. I am planing a system for a YD25 and am looking for some ideas and a brain to pick.
Cheers Brad.

I run a 5 gph nozzle most of the time which is a comprise between performance and water usage but also have 10 and 14 gph nozzles. Doing 100kmh on the highway i sit on 10psi so have it set to come on at 12/13 psi so it really only comes on when i put the boot into it which is pretty much what you want.
I never did a dyno run to see what water injection was worth but you can tell when it comes on.

Thanks for the reply mate. What brand system are you running. I was looking at the stage 1 snow performance system. Not sure about the twin nozzle setup though. You would need to run small nozzles with a twin setup wouldn't you.

I have Devils Own, Snow is good gear to. Freight out of the States is expensive so figure out what you want and order it in one hit. The further the dollar goes down the more expensive it gets.

Latest posts

Back