Well I did it

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UpTheCreek

Reaction score
Hi All,
Been ferriting around in here a little while to get some low down info on these Navara thingos, & I have now put the cash down on a new ST-X.
Can't wait to play with that torguey V6.
Hope the old GQ goes to good home.
Thanks to you guys for the good guts I was seeking.

Hope I get this post right
cheers Greg

Hi All,
Been ferriting around in here a little while to get some low down info on these Navara thingos, & I have now put the cash down on a new ST-X.
Can't wait to play with that torguey V6.
Hope the old GQ goes to good home.
Thanks to you guys for the good guts I was seeking.

Hope I get this post right
cheers Greg

Welcome to the forum

Where do I start - I wanted the ST-X as a caravan tug. First things are, ARB canopy, HR towbar. Also considering drawers & spray-on tub liner, dual battery & all the electrical bits to go with it. still weighing up some of the options. That's why I'm sniffing around on this forum to get some good guts.

Was looking at a draw system as well they add quite a bit of weight so keep an eye on your load rating if it not upgrading ur leafs. Some suggest plastic tubs as a good alternative to draws which is what I'm doing now too. If your going to be using it heaps the draws probably be the go but if its a trip here and there is stick with the tubs. Good luck with the new nav.

Latest posts

Back