what are the voltage ranges on sensors for zd30 d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motojunkie86

Reaction score
ok basically I was wondering if anyone knew the voltage range on some if not all of the sensors on the zd30.

im trying to track a lack of power and so im testing the sensors.

I recently replaced the boost sensor coz I accidentally broke that, and from checking it with a voltage meter mine seems to sit on about 2.0* volts and very slowly climb in the decimals with more boost so I think that's ok. especially considering I think it has a 20psi cut off and when I adjust my boost up past 20 and let it hit 20 you can feel that it cuts the power however it does so im guessing that sensor is fine.

is 2.0* volts fine for a idle voltage on the boost sensor?

the tps on my nav seems to operate between 0.44 and 4.2volts give or take a tiny variance so im sure that's fine.

however im really interested to see what the volt range of the air speed sensor is and if mine is faulty. does anyone know?

mine has no variance so im betting that mine is screwed, it just sits on 3.** volts no matter how much I get my mrs to put the foot down while the car is in neutral in the garage trying to generate more air flow or build the boost a bit to try get a volt change out of it.

any ideas? thankyou

Download the manual, then SM1E-1D22FG1, EC section has some of this stuff.
Page EC 1038 gives some values, resistance and voltage of stuff.

Your tps sounds spot on.

Where is this air speed sensor you speak of? If its the one very close to and in front of air filter im pretty sure that is Intake air temperature sensor and page 1038 only gives a resistance.

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back