What brand suspension are you running?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What brand suspension do you have?

• Total voters
just to let ya's know, i didnt go with the efs shocks, went with Oztec... first impressions are very good, nice and firm but good ride too. havent tried them offroad yet.
the lifetime warranty is good too! the guy said even if they start leaking etc in 10 years or watever as long as there no physical damage or wrong fitting etc then they will replace them! pretty good i reckon

RidePro 2" Lift kit with 'Rox Shock Classic' shocks front and rear, 'comfort' rear leaf pack and stock torsion bars that were fitted by Bendigo Offroad.

Tough dog 2 inch kit, got 80mm in total due to sag, foam cells, tough dog torsion bars and tough dog rear leafs. Excellent package

Efs front shocks, snake racing idler arm brace, rancho steering dampener, sax 3stage springs, rancho rs9000 adjustables in rear, ironman shackles and pins, ironman bushes, stock torsion bars.

Setup has proven best for me.

efs shocks
efs h/d torsion bars
efs constant load with xtra spring
going bilstein front shocks and steering damper soon

snake racing x-flex with tough dog front and adjustable rears, too much effort keeping on top of greasing everything.

Back