What chip should I go?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brmi

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My mate has put a chipexpress (uk company) chip in his hilux and says it absolutely hammers. Just wondering if any one has any experience with this brand? There around the $700 mark shipped from the UK. All the stats look like they match it with every other brand I've seen.

Might sound stupid, but it would still work over here even though made in the UK? They have chips for my model, 98kw d22.

Thanks dudes

i would check the output they claim and also how they work.
i'm just a little wary of some of the euro high powered ones. they tend to have better fuel and may not be good for our motors with our crap fuel.

it doesn't say but it looks like the usual fool the pressure rail sensor job. it doesn't change timing at all, it only changes fuelling by tricking the ECU into squirting more fuel in.

note: yours would be the one for the NP300.

Ok so it doesn't sound like a good one. What are the better ones in Aus?

it doesn't say but it looks like the usual fool the pressure rail sensor job. it doesn't change timing at all, it only changes fuelling by tricking the ECU into squirting more fuel in.

note: yours would be the one for the NP300.

Whats wrong with that? It still gives the same power output (if not more) than the other chips and claims fuel effeciency like the others aswell.

Back