What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fitted my snorkel i will never fit one ever again what a mission lol took me 4hrs who ever attempts to try fit one just make sure you have a good hole saw

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1425928882236.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425928882236.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 106
  • uploadfromtaptalk1425929219483.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425929219483.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 94
Fitted my snorkel i will never fit one ever again what a mission lol took me 4hrs who ever attempts to try fit one just make sure you have a good hole saw

Hey subz,

Is that the safari? If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay and where from? Having trouble finding one for the new Spanish airbox apart from spending big on a safari or airtech.

Cheers

Hey subz,

Is that the safari? If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay and where from? Having trouble finding one for the new Spanish airbox apart from spending big on a safari or airtech.

Cheers

Safari snorkels are worth the money. They fit well and are made in Australia. We should always buy Australian products not import Chinese junk that never fits up right

Hey subz,

Cheers
Hey matt it cost mr $403 of ebay from dea performance in qld
http://www.safarisnorkel.com/snorkel/ss731hf/ss731hf.htm
This is the snorkel ur looking for if ur is 2010 and on wards spainsh built

Its really easy to put on but you need to take ur time on it ill never do it again but lol

Did you remember to paint the holesaw cuts and the drill holes with a paint or primer of some sort Lil buddy
Yes my mate paints cars he gave this anit rust thing that i painted on the cuts its clear in colour he said that its like a primer or something

Yes my mate paints cars he gave this anit rust thing that i painted on the cuts its clear in colour he said that its like a primer or something

Good job.:rock:
I bought my nav new and i had my mate fit my snorkel.... He worked at a 4x4 shop at the time... I couldn't watch while he took to my few week old car with a huge hole saw

Good job.:rock:
I bought my nav new and i had my mate fit my snorkel.... He worked at a 4x4 shop at the time... I couldn't watch while he took to my few week old car with a huge hole saw
Lmao man i wish i had some one to fit it for me arb wanted 100 an hr 😐😐😐😐 its a 105mm hole i had a heart attack when i was drilling lol

Lmao man i wish i had some one to fit it for me arb wanted 100 an hr �������� its a 105mm hole i had a heart attack when i was drilling lol

100 bucks an hr geeee. IM a truck driver so i have heaps of customers.... Got my safari snorkel cost price was like 200\250ish bucks. Plus a few stubbies for the mate

I got quoted $300 to fit my genuine Nissan snorkel, so in the end I was happy to put up with doing the sucky job myself. Still hated the idea of drilling a 95mm hole in my car and will still end up costing a couple hundred by the time I bought the hole saw, sealant and silicone elbows to do the mod to get rid of the pre filter. Mind you I could have payed $300 and got it back not sealed.

I got quoted $300 to fit my genuine Nissan snorkel, so in the end I was happy to put up with doing the sucky job myself. Still hated the idea of drilling a 95mm hole in my car and will still end up costing a couple hundred by the time I bought the hole saw, sealant and silicone elbows to do the mod to get rid of the pre filter. Mind you I could have payed $300 and got it back not sealed.

Hehehheehhe sucky job.

Arb installed mine, and when I questioned them months later about water in my box they said, we seal the snorkel if the air box is leaking take it up with Nissan......

Finally insured all my accessories i have fitted over the time. 10 gees of accessories for an extra 4 bucks a fortnight on my policy �� better than losing it all if the worse happens

Finally insured all my accessories i have fitted over the time. 10 gees of accessories for an extra 4 bucks a fortnight on my policy �� better than losing it all if the worse happens

Well done mate, thats great peace of mind. Lets hope your always wasting your money.
Whats the story offroad? Do they cover you?

Latest posts

Back