What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done mate, thats great peace of mind. Lets hope your always wasting your money.
Whats the story offroad? Do they cover you?

Lol yea should inquire about that. Thanks for the heads up bud ��
I was stupid enough to drive a uninsured car 5 yrs ago and boy did i pay for it. No everything of mine is insured

Fitted a canopy, spot welded all holes in the tray floor, gave it a wash, resealed all the window rubbers on the canopy.

Tomorrow i fit the rubber seals around the tailgate, roller paint a Rhino tubliner in the tray, and start jigsawing the false floor for the tub.

Did the lift on the new nav 2inch tough dogs and 2 inch body I was really happy with the tough dogs i got the 9 set dampers really good very confortable

FINALLY cut out the plastic at the back of shifter-under the boot- from when i did the body lift. .
10 minute job just didn't know how to tackle it so always kept putting it off
Stick wont touch in 2 4 & 6.. very very pleased

:blingbling:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1426927611311.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1426927611311.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 77
new tyers on 285 17s fit very nice no rubbing

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1427090761357.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427090761357.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 100
Installed some second hand drawers and rooftop tent. Tents great quality for $$ very happy with it.

You'll be happy with that tent. My old man has one, they dont leak and they dont break. They are the best value for money tent out there at the moment in my opinion. As you know the canvas is heavy unlike the crappy Tigerz11 ones.

They last for ages!

Drawers look great by the way!

Latest posts

Back