What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Installed a strip of LED lights on the underside of my hardlid with a trip switch to turn it off when I close the lid:

blogger-image-1535928016.jpg

blogger-image--22685672.jpg

Went over to the dark side and traded her in on a 200 series cruiser. As good a truck as it has been - 250 thousand trouble free K's I just needed more grunt to tow the boat comfortably

Went over to the dark side and traded her in on a 200 series cruiser. As good a truck as it has been - 250 thousand trouble free K's I just needed more grunt to tow the boat comfortably

More grunt. LOL Just a little bit. I bet your wallet has a big gaping hole in it now.

^ In all likelihood he no longer has a wallet, or at least he's not allowed to have control of it for a few years to come!

This was more Friday. But installed my beau system with muffler delete section. Now part of the loud nav clan woot. Have to do some slight mods cause I hate low hanging exhaust and also thinking about doing my own side exit tailpipe for fun.

More grunt. LOL Just a little bit. I bet your wallet has a big gaping hole in it now.

Yeah. They aren't cheap toys. Ultimately it was the little womans decision. I had been looking at possibly a 100 series but she saw the 200 and said "We'll have that one". Maybe she's not such a bad old stick.

What about

What some one else did to my Navara today :pissedoff:

The little Huyandi did not get off lightly

Attachments

• IMG_1052[1].jpg
    IMG_1052[1].jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1051resized.jpg
    IMG_1051resized.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 117
Well not exactly today but on Friday I lifted my 2012 st with a zordo bilstein kit. Got 80mm lift and super happy. Although I'm expecting it to drop over the coming weeks.

I chucked in a tub liner I got off the forum. Removed side steps in prep for some sliders, and threw on some 265/75/16's grabber at's on the stock alloys. (Saving the MUDs from DD too expensive to replace every 12 months)

Washed the truck replaced the broken tail light from playing around in pino the other weekend and detailed the inside. Always reminds me how good these trucks look clean.

Won't last long I give it a week before I have to scratch the itch and get it muddy again.

Took the old girl for a spurt at Mount Panorama :jackoff:.

I must say the Nav wasn't too impressed going up the hill with the monolith in tow.

Actually went for a few laps without the van on too. Tyres were squeeling at 55kph going around Forrest's Elbow :biggrin:

Attachments

• Bathurst 26.3.13 No.3.jpg
    Bathurst 26.3.13 No.3.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Bathurst Caravan No.2.jpg
    Bathurst Caravan No.2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 112
Sliders went on today courtesy of Dave @ Bolsys Fabrications. They look freakin sweet! Rear bar with wheel carrier and ladder racks to follow after Easter.

Sliders went on today courtesy of Dave @ Bolsys Fabrications. They look freakin sweet! Rear bar with wheel carrier and ladder racks to follow after Easter.

Nice, who,s making the rear bar setup, looking forward to some pics when it's completed

Latest posts

Back