What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well on the way with my draws and fridge slide + cargo barriers. The centre section with the draw and fridge slide slides out so it can be used as a ute. I will do a thread on the whole setup when it's finished for those who are interested. Still need to paint and carpet some things.

image-3635854862.jpg

Swivel fridge slide for easy access.

Attachments

• image-1196704957.jpg
    image-1196704957.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 116
  • image-551800266.jpg
    image-551800266.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 111
  • image-1745146621.jpg
    image-1745146621.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 109
  • image-3884911508.jpg
    image-3884911508.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Well on the way with my draws and fridge slide + cargo barriers. The centre section with the draw and fridge slide slides out so it can be used as a ute. I will do a thread on the whole setup when it's finished for those who are interested. Still need to paint and carpet some things.

View attachment 10815

Swivel fridge slide for easy access.

very smart solution, im very interested on see how you did it.

greetings from Chile!!

Attachments

• provent 018.jpg
    provent 018.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 142
  • provent 013.jpg
    provent 013.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 152
  • provent 014.jpg
    provent 014.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 132
  • provent 017.jpg
    provent 017.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Thanks rabbit. I'm guessing it has a small filter inside like its bigger brothers?

Very neat install and is in location of my abs unfortunately. I still may be able to wiggle it into that position thought.

Thanks again

very smart solution, im very interested on see how you did it.

greetings from Chile!!

Mate it's a 300kg load rated lazy Suzan from bunnings. Easily dose the job. I will post some more pics when I get more done. This is a big project lots of small brackets and thing to make plus a lot of planing ahead so it all works.

Nothing yet - But my body lift kit just arrived in the mail. So as soon as I finish painting the boat (once this rain pisses off) I can move it out of the way and fit it up.

Recieved my chip this arvo, bewdy! Fitted it, bewdy! Now my clutch slips in 4th and 5th. so its :rambo: when it should be :3gears:

Is it a big job swapping out flywheel and clutch on a d22? Ive done it on other cars but never on a 4wd.
Anyone recommend a decent aftermarket heavy duty clutch and flywheel kit?

Fitted Brown Davis bash plate to my D40... should have done it before i bashed the sump! managed to just break the seal on the sump. nissan re-sealed it under warranty..... WINNING!

damn I never stop - just added the 3" turbo back and wrapped it all up and insulated the firewall and heat shield that sits over the dump pipe (good shite this stuff the shield is warm but not hot should help the intercooler when it gets fitted), added the pyro gauge port, now fitting boos,t pyro in a 3 pod pillar mount (not worth the $1fiddy but you don't know until it arrives huh thin vac moulded shite) ! the extra pod I was thinking about an aquamist injection kit from pommy land !Now fitting tray work lights, fridge power and an Anderson to the rear so the winch can be operated from the tow hitch as well !

Left yet another bunnings receipt laying on the passenger seat after a shop. I swear there's at least 10 of those and about 8 supercheap receipts too. Anyone have a clutter of receipts around their Nav?

Rear cab glass was shattered by flying rock spat up from a vehicle comung the other direction on the hwy today. Yes the REAR glass. Rock mustv ricochetted off the ladder rack. The tint seems to be holding it all together for now.

Got quotes from two windscreen mobs - 550 and 650, both with a 7 day wait.

Scored glass from wrecker - $100

Spent an hour with a heat gun and a scraper and then rags and thinners getting all the bogan aussie pride stickers off.

Put some new tint on that i scored for $20 from autobahn half price. Its the perfect shade i wanted.

Tomorrow arvo after work the new glass goes in.

^Glass came up a treat, was an easy job. First time diy tint, no bubbles! Mirror fade, keeps sun off back of neck ay!

Got clutch fitted tueday, ramped the chip up two notches from original setting, thing was a torque monster!
EGTs were still low. But noticed a bit of smoke in headlights of car behind me the other night, so ramped it back down two notches from original setting today - actually much nicer like this - less brutal down low, much more linear delivery.
Filled up with a tank of BP. We'll see what the fuel consumption is like. Will click chip up a notch next tank.
Finally got around to putting some torsion bars in today.
When i got ute back from getting the clutch, hes resett the TBs to standard height when he put them back in, so i thought id finally just buy some aftermarket ones to go with the leafs and shocks (and winch and bullbar) iv had for some years now.
Ordered tough dog ones tues night - $250 ebay- they were on my door last night from NSW!
Bewdy, so thats what i spent this morning doing.
Ute drives grouse. very happy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back