What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fitted my larger light bar (20", 10320 lumens) on the weekend and today wired it up. I should take it out now that it's dark and see what the difference is. I'm hoping for some decent spread of light in front now! I've got two more smaller (3400 lumen) bars to put up on the roof. I have to custom-make brackets for these and I've just been too bloody busy to get it finished.

Tony,
Where's a pic????

Cheers
Geoff

GOT A V6 PETROL, BUT I LIKE TO CUSTOMISE!

Installed a gme ae4702 aerial, bought a uniden uh076sx, crimped the cable, now have a portable and car uhf. Next job is to work out where to run it to, eg blank plate near vdc switch or cavity under stereo

Last edited:
Fitted a plazmaman hotside hard pipe. The difference is minimal but I must say it feels a little quicker on pick up after gear changes.

Here it is. Stupid amount of light. Comes on like a camera flash that just doesn't go away. I didn't realise I had a headlight and a driving light out, it was ridiculous.

Fixed the headlight (that was me forgetting to plug the thing back in) but the driving light needs a H3 globe which I don't have a spare of. Don't have a lot of time between now and the Easter trip either. Damn!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8772-resized.jpg
    IMG_8772-resized.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 232
Here it is. Stupid amount of light. Comes on like a camera flash that just doesn't go away. I didn't realise I had a headlight and a driving light out, it was ridiculous. Fixed the headlight (that was me forgetting to plug the thing back in) but the driving light needs a H3 globe which I don't have a spare of. Don't have a lot of time between now and the Easter trip either. Damn!
Looks good mate

Here it is. Stupid amount of light. Comes on like a camera flash that just doesn't go away. I didn't realise I had a headlight and a driving light out, it was ridiculous. Fixed the headlight (that was me forgetting to plug the thing back in) but the driving light needs a H3 globe which I don't have a spare of. Don't have a lot of time between now and the Easter trip either. Damn!

Tony, don't beat yourself up!(just makes the lightbar look better...
Looks great buddy,
Bet it throws a fair bit of light.
Thanks for the reply.

Cheers
Geoff

Got my rock sliders remade they were sitting to close to my sills.
Very happy with them now( dominator 4x4 at slacks Creek did the work for me) free of charge to rectify the problem!

image-3171103657.jpg

image-60901891.jpg

Bottom photo was the original sliders built.

image-753500173.jpg

What do you reckon BIG GUS!!!
I think we twins in sliders too.lol

That's heaps better dude, i'll get that anti slip tape out of the truck and give it to you when we catch up ,all you need now is those flares and they will be twins.

Ordered a bonnet strut lift up kit from the states for the 22. I will keep people posted in the Gas Bonnet Strut thread.

Kit is complete with bracketry and struts and cost only $89 aud

Ordered a bonnet strut lift up kit from the states for the 22. I will keep people posted in the Gas Bonnet Strut thread.

Do you mind sharing where you got it from I've had the same thoughts myself :)

I installed one of those 2 months ago to the D40 and it's great, how it should have come from the factory.

Cost about $95 from Thailand.

Will do ,ate. I wouldnt mind if the gas struts last 12months then i could replace them with rhino struts or something of better quality

Mounted the high lift jack and shovel on the roof racks,bit of weight off the spare wheel carrier.

Attachments

• DSC03729.jpg
    DSC03729.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 78
Back