What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
put on an x-force 3" exhaust today... never again, on a driveway at least, holy crap that was ridiculous...

in saying that, we will see how the economy goes now, as well as how much, if any, quicker boost comes on...

They sound great with no muffler too ;)

710 with free postage off eBay... Took nearly 3 weeks to get here lol, only cause that train derailed the day after it was shipped... Would have been less than a week otherwise.....

Yeah, the plan is to cut it out, just wanted to get it in for now then play with it later... I did the obligatory fire it up with just the dump pipe fitted and it sounded wicked, hahahaha. Fairly quiet with the muffler on at idle, but will get better when it carbons up a bit

Last edited:
Took it for a drive today, certainly spools up a lot quicker than before... Very faint turbo whistle in the lower gears, but can't hear it at all with the windows up and radio on, snorkel sounds a bit louder though... Going to have to have another look at the mounts, if you take off quickly it gives off a nice thump from a bit that sits close on the chassis, easily clears the rear shackle though. Very quiet under acceleration though so I think the muffler will be going...

finally got around to buying a mount for my phone so I can see what baby is up too.

V__7FFE.jpg

V__9DA4.jpg

V__B026.jpg

V__B033.jpg

Full length steel cage sitting on ladder bars, LED light stripes along the length of cage & awning. Very constructive few days off :)

Picked up Ironman underbody plates, 42" LED Lightbar & Front Recovery points now I suppose it will require more effort/time to fit then clicking BUY NOW on Fleabay.

Picked up Ironman underbody plates, 42" LED Lightbar & Front Recovery points now I suppose it will require more effort/time to fit then clicking BUY NOW on Fleabay.

lol
and heaps of effort/time getting the mud and sand out once plates are in
but its well worth it, you seem to drive a bit more confidently off road when you have protection

cheers

lol
but its well worth it, you seem to drive a bit more confidently off road when you have protection

cheers

I suppose its got to be better then fixing damage underneath from that rock or two you never see. lol

Orderd new shocks which will be fitted tomorrow. Removed and cleaned out the SCV and re did all the earth connections (which were rubbish) dropped in a pair of +100 headlight globes. Whew...
Tomorrow is fitting shocks and polishing the headlight lenses as they are a bit hazey. Looks like some muppet has cleaned them with a brillo pad. Grrrr.
Wash and polish all round.

Received some trinkets delivered by post from Forefront :biggrin:
Turbo, catch can and pre filter bypass pipe.

Will comment on improvement once installed
Cheers Jamie

lol

cheers

True to both.......

I never plan on removing mine as its a heavy little thing.

Latest posts

Back