What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drove it down to Newcastle foreshore for the Australia Day stuff (and I'm not even Australian yet) bagged a parking spot right outside town hall five minutes after the parking became free of charge and had a great afternoon wandering along and generally enjoying living in Australia!!

Cow shit on the muffler, cow shit fights in the yard, life in the country is fun!!

Last weekend I fitted a new egt gauge into my new A pillar holder with my boost gauge, then yesterday I pulled out my winch, cleaned it all out and re-greased it all, I moved my control box and re fitted the winch. All ready for some wet weather :)

gave the interior a good clean, pressure washed the mats, vac the floor and armorall the dash andall the door trims. mondays public holiday was handy

gave it its first ever gearbox and diff oil change this arvo. 150k on it. Both looked like raw sewage. changed engine oil and filter too.
Still needto do transfer and front diff but theres **** all k's on it 4bying so not too worried. need to have a look at the air filter, shouldnt be too bad. Need to empty catch can, its half full after 20,000.
Brakes are still good after 150k

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back