What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fixed the rattle from the snorkel i just installed all by myself, used some sikaflex and metal fencing screws

Awe shit that reminds me, part of my airbox rattles will go out now and whack some gaffa tape on it. Thanks jj

Sikaflex, metal screws, gaffa tape- you blokes could get a job at nissan with those skills.

Just fueled it up and a quick wash, Now for the fridge, stove and swags and i.m ready for a early knockoff tomorrow

Ok so I did a oil change and filter.. Also new fuel filter change too and fixed my front drive shaft uni joints.. Not bad effort for 2 hours work

Sikaflex, metal screws, gaffa tape- you blokes could get a job at nissan with those skills.

Bush mechanics will never have a place at Nissan or any other dealership because bush mechanic repairs actually work.

Gutted my pre cleaner because I was bored... Soon to get the bypass thingy fitted :D

If two ain't spinnin' you just ain't winnin'

Just fitted the muffler eliminator pipe, now to just grind off and fit the last piece of pipe after the muffler from the original exhaust and fit that to the arse end of the eliminator pipe so its legal.

Then i have to lay a half tonne of gravel down on a new parking spot around the side of the house and then it's whiskey time

Aint that the truth! Caves are worth a look but!

Cold drink and a ice cream out The front of The narracoorte shell right now. Got my ute dirty and i mean dirty, limestone roads, The bloody dust is in The tub over everything, Ute will need a wash when i get home ang grease The shackles

Last edited:
I gave mine a wash today. Covered in that white shyte too from the Limestone Coast. Lost a battery cap on the way back from Nora Creina. Realised later in the day what the I rattle I had heard earlier must have been. Battery cap on the bash plate? Lucky not too much acid escaped. Just took paint off the battery clamp.

Never mind, I will make it look pretty again.

Latest posts

Back