What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well im comparing it to mine, which has no step and the towbar on top of the chassis lol.. but yeah, they do look better

Better picture

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413099310330.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413099310330.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 59
It's pretty handy! I leave my keys on it all the time and put the tail gate down and then stress out that I've lost my keys. Haha

what did I do with my Navara today?

Today I picked 1/2 a bucket of fried bugs out of the intercooler and radiator. Then I put a sheet of fly wire in behind the grill and bar.
The local magpies hit the front end every morning, like wagtails attacking a hippo's mouth.:wash_truck:

Navara today?

I took a ute load is grass clippings and rubbish to the tip. Then picked up a double bed and brought it home from a friends place for my young fella. Then done a oil/ filter change. Disconnected the battery. Then pulled out the front left drive shaft. Changed the split boot on the wheel end, put the other one at the other end back on as it was fine. Covered myself in grease as I was doing it!!! Then noticed the brake pads weren't worn as near as much as I thought so I didn't change them as planned. But I did put on a new wheel bearing hub replacement that I bought ages ago after the wankers at pedders told me it was shot..(it wasn't but I did it anyway cause I bought it. Online of course, not from them dogs!). Put the wheel back on, bled the brakes and took it for a run around the block braking hard just to make sure it's right. Quite pleased with myself since she was overdue for an oil change ..

Finished fitting 2x front diff's freshly locked. Think I broke a hub so need to investigate that tomorrow.

Gave the Nav a bath today even though while the crush is on it will be covered in crap by morning and if it snows well it will be twice as dirty.

Added new www.navara.asia stickers and replaced the front leds on the bullbar.

No playing tomorrow, I got a bird aviary to build and six stands to finish.

I just fitted a super cheap auto freebie air freshener. And I didn't notice anymore take off power. It's a map a Bathurst to. I got ripped. :) :)

While I was cutting some more decals today I thought about cutting a CHEV badge for my ute to add more power then I thought, "Don't be stupid! I haven't got any Gold vinyl!"

Back