What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I was cutting some more decals today I thought about cutting a CHEV badge for my ute to add more power then I thought, "Don't be stupid! I haven't got any Gold vinyl!"
You should do a nissmo one but make it say Datto instead. Same style as the nissmo though.

I added a smelly hat a few weeks ago but it only smelt good for about a fraction of nothing so I pulled the smelly bit out. Now it sits on the transfer case stick!
zagunymu.jpg

I had a strange sound intermittently coming from the front of my D22 . Long story short turns out its. Real good idea to check you roll out awning . The riverts Don't last ! So I replaced them with stainless bolts with nylock nuts . Noise is gone and I feel more comfortable that it will stay there a bit longeruploadfromtaptalk1413288735877.jpguploadfromtaptalk1413288772503.jpg

Ive herad of allot of them doing that too and not just one brand and full mix of brands.

My mate in his landrover had his fall all but off the last rivet and was dragging one end on the ground.

hooked up a 4inch LED work/reverse light on the rack. nothing fancy and just wired it in to the reverse lights. should light up ok when reversing and will double as a set up light when camping etc.

hooked up a 4inch LED work/reverse light on the rack. nothing fancy and just wired it in to the reverse lights. should light up ok when reversing and will double as a set up light when camping etc.

Those led lights are great at camp, I put my ute in reverse to light up the table with the food on at Easter when we had a BBQ

Today got oil catch can, egr blank, secondary diesel fuel filter, 4 point diff breather kit, plazmaman pipe. Next to do is electrical side of things but have to wait on my bull bar before I can start that!

There should be a thread "what should I of done today but didn't get done to my navara!"

I was planning to put my brake controller and dual battery setup for the camper to connect into but didn't get to it!

I have been meaning to do this since I got the Nav 2 months ago!

There should be a thread "what should I of done today but didn't get done to my navara!"

I was planning to put my brake controller and dual battery setup for the camper to connect into but didn't get to it!

I have been meaning to do this since I got the Nav 2 months ago!
I'd have a tonne of things to add to that thread if it existed haha

But I got the lawn whipper snipped, mowed and a couple of trees trimmed, a plumbing job done, dads bird cage nearly finished and finished the design work for my brothers van.

Yeah yeah I know, I need to get my priorities right!

But I got the lawn whipper snipped, mowed and a couple of trees trimmed, a plumbing job done, dads bird cage nearly finished and finished the design work for my brothers van.

Yeah yeah I know, I need to get my priorities right!
Weren't cutting your neighbours grass were you.?

Back