What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure about that, The Mongoose alarm only has one plastic box with a heap of wires coming out from it.
They must tap into the drivers door central locking to make it work so I don't see why they couldn't integrate it with your Nisan central locking.
If in doubt just ask any installer.

Cheers

Edit: After some research have found that Mongoose have a model very similar to the M80G. The MAP80G is for integration with OEM remote central locking and immobilisers and can even be used with aftermarket turbo timers.

Last edited:
Parked it off the street, obviously so a d**khead truckie could back into it.

Anybody know a good full replacement front bar? Factory bumper is damaged up to the light, so I can't cut it to suit a regular bull bar.

Are u sure? Lol

Of course I'm sure haha. You said yourself you wanted to go with the black on white theme!! rememberrrr

Yesterday had it towed and stored in my garage after lowlife scum drilled the passenger door lock and ignition barrel trying to steal it.

Man, that sucks! At least it was stolen and burnt out..could be worse I suppose!

Parked it off the street, obviously so a d**khead truckie could back into it.

Anybody know a good full replacement front bar? Factory bumper is damaged up to the light, so I can't cut it to suit a regular bull bar.

I take it you have a d40 then.

Started the panic build to get stuff done for the muster!
Bought most of the bits to wire the doc dc charger in, put the fridge slide in and started building the tub box to house it all.
Next is to find the best way to bring awg4 size wiring into the tub without too many holes!

Started the panic build to get stuff done for the muster!

Bought most of the bits to wire the doc dc charger in, put the fridge slide in and started building the tub box to house it all.

Next is to find the best way to bring awg4 size wiring into the tub without too many holes!

Hahaha been there (still am).
Tried to replace the drag link and tie rod ends, a full day later and still can't separate the drag link from the steering box end, in the end iv cut it smashed it to pieces, going to get a mate to drill it with his bench drill press. Then to fit it all back together.
Everything else will be done in the 3 days before I leave I think.
Does anyone know if u need to or can bleed the steering fluid?? Just wondering as that the only obstacle I can see

power steering pumps are generally self bleeding
turn lock to lock a few times(engine running) and keep an eye on fluid level

power steering pumps are generally self bleeding

turn lock to lock a few times(engine running) and keep an eye on fluid level

That's what I figured it was, just wanted to make sure. Cheers mate.
Iv never had so much trouble removing anything like this. It's amazing how much it's basically welded into place iv gone through a box of drill bits, need to re sharpen them all. Took me all day and still not out.

Only when I was drilling it!! Haha nah mate don't have the tools. Will try a drill press tomorrow see how that pans out. It's just astounding how hard it is. My mates were asking if it's welded in there.

steve
have you tried a ball joint separator?
What are you drilling into?
heat then a solid hit with the separator should pop pitment arm off

Ordered a set of air horns so people stop looking for the mini when they hear the horn. Embarrassing it is. They must of had surplus left from nissan micras or something. :)

steve

have you tried a ball joint separator?

What are you drilling into?

heat then a solid hit with the separator should pop pitment arm off

Yeah mate tried that several times. Still wouldn't budge. I'm drilling down the guts of the hole where the remains of the Drag Link sits inside the hole. Must be treated steel as it's hard as hell. Mate picked it up tonight I'll know tomorrow how it goes.
Worse case I buy a new pitman arm but not after trying to sperate the old one first.

faark.. .sounds stuck
This stuff is great for a quick freeze, heat pitment arm then freeze shaft
but it sounds like you are past that point
goodluck mate

Last edited:
Can you try and put a jack under the nut and jack the car up then give it a hit with a hammer while its under load.

Thought hey I might finally chuck on my catch can and pre filter bypass... Oh shit I can't it's with insurance getting repaired lol... Can't wait to get her back

Put the dog leads in the tray. New dog arriving this afternoon and need to keep safe when we hit the beach. Rescue dog from the RSPCA.

Oh and I have nearly finished the designs for my aluminium canopy. Got holidays for five weeks after next block. Should have it all done then!

Latest posts

Back