What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well had Zordo fit the Superior UCA's up yesterday and must say they look great and are a pretty serious looking bit of gear. Bit of a tweek on the Torsion bars and its currently sitting with bottom of rim - bottom of flare measurement of around 780mm each corner. Pretty happy with how it sits/looks, and I have now got some good bump stop and shock clearance. Wheel alignment done this morning and apparently it come pretty good. Next on the list is Idler arm brace, replace with rain shields with tinted slim line ones, and some new tyres.

Attachments

• rsz_1nav1.jpg
    rsz_1nav1.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 118
  • rsz_1uca.jpg
    rsz_1uca.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 85
EGR mod (yd25) for me the other day, can't say I've noticed much difference apart from a slight reduction in smoke on take off. But I'm mainly just glad to not have all that black gunk getting in to the intake any more.

Contemplated booking it in for a service until I realised it's Saturday and they aren't open.

Son kicked his soccer ball over the miserable prick and his b*tch mrs back fence next door and they quickly ran out grabbed it and took it inside before we could jump the fence and get it. Instead of doing the Australian thing and throwing it back like any normal person or just letting the kid jump the fence grab it and jump back, they waited until he knocked on the door then pretended to go out the back and get it... So I backed the Nav out and across their nature strip, moved the mrs car out the front of mine, jumped in the Nav then U turned in their driveway and backed over the nature strip into my driveway cause I know how much the wankers love their precious council owned nature strip in their rented house which belongs to the same landlord as mine... the prick will be contemplating how to make my life inconvenient right now and I will continue to drive over the nature strip and park my car there legally... It's really the simple things in life lol... fkn nosey jerk neighbours!

Contemplated booking it in for a service until I realised it's Saturday and they aren't open.

Son kicked his soccer ball over the miserable prick and his b*tch mrs back fence next door and they quickly ran out grabbed it and took it inside before we could jump the fence and get it. Instead of doing the Australian thing and throwing it back like any normal person or just letting the kid jump the fence grab it and jump back, they waited until he knocked on the door then pretended to go out the back and get it... So I backed the Nav out and across their nature strip, moved the mrs car out the front of mine, jumped in the Nav then U turned in their driveway and backed over the nature strip into my driveway cause I know how much the wankers love their precious council owned nature strip in their rented house which belongs to the same landlord as mine... the prick will be contemplating how to make my life inconvenient right now and I will continue to drive over the nature strip and park my car there legally... It's really the simple things in life lol... fkn nosey jerk neighbours!
My neighbor is a f$&kwit, if he yells out and has a whinge about the kids playing with the dogs causing them to bark, I just yell out f$&koff and get a job. Mind you he doesn't like like the shotgun or old 300 win mag going off in the yard either

My neighbor is a f$&kwit, if he yells out and has a whinge about the kids playing with the dogs causing them to bark, I just yell out f$&koff and get a job. Mind you he doesn't like like the shotgun or old 300 win mag going off in the yard either

I just play fun games with him. Like "guess why your safety switch tripped after midnight and you didn't find out until you woke up and had not hot water"

I might come off like the arsehole but haven't had an issue in 4 years I've lived here until this prick moved in almost a year ago and the list of issues keeps piling up to the point where he's gone and anonymously tipped off the real estate that I didn't weed all winter while it was pissing down raining and perfect weather for gardening.

Sorry back on topic!

I drove the Nav around today after the earlier neighbourly event. It doesn't sound exciting, but I missed it after it spent 2 1/2 weeks at the retardpairers and I haven't driven it in 3 weeks all up.

Last edited:
I went tyre shopping for the nav this morning, all tyres are in 265/75/16. been quoted $315 a corner for bfg all terrains, $350 for the st/maxx which I'm currently running and have over 60,000 k,s on them, might get another 5,000 out of them. Got a price on the mickey Thompson atz p3 of $385 a corner, got another bloke ringing me back on Monday with a price on the mickeys, hoping I might get a better price through him, as he's had a bit of business through work

I went tyre shopping for the nav this morning, all tyres are in 265/75/16. been quoted $315 a corner for bfg all terrains, $350 for the st/maxx which I'm currently running and have over 60,000 k,s on them, might get another 5,000 out of them. Got a price on the mickey Thompson atz p3 of $385 a corner, got another bloke ringing me back on Monday with a price on the mickeys, hoping I might get a better price through him, as he's had a bit of business through work

All prices I got for Mickey Ts were same as ST Maxx around 350 per corner. They come out of the same factor too. 385 is a bit of a joke

Latest posts

Back