What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh ooh I bought my navara a kartcher pressure washer today, bloody inconsiderate boss moved the pressure washer at work, Friday nights was always pull up at the workshop after knock off and wash the nav and check and top up fluids,

yeah had them on since day one, they now have 35,000km on them and have 65% tread left, they perform above my expectations across the board, wet dry on or off the rd.

Would buy them again with out a doubt and recommend them to anyone wanting a fairly aggressive LT all terrain tyre.

Put a fridge slide in today!
Also added some LEDs for flair at night.

Mounted a compression switch to the back window so as soon as I open the lights are triggered on by the switch.

Very happy

image-22711206.jpg

Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's

Put a fridge slide in today!
Also added some LEDs for flair at night.

Mounted a compression switch to the back window so as soon as I open the lights are triggered on by the switch.

Very happy

View attachment 18459

A fridge slide or preferably a drop down fridge slide is high on my to do list. So you're canopy has more light switches than a new d22

A fridge slide or preferably a drop down fridge slide is high on my to do list. So you're canopy has more light switches than a new d22

The fridge drop slides are way too dear$$$$$ Wise.
And I believe the tailgate is always going to be an issue, especially with a 70 L fridge I also have a 40 L Waeco that I can use in the same spot if needed.

And yes I do have a few switches about.lol

The fridge drop slides are way too dear$$$$$ Wise.
And I believe the tailgate is always going to be an issue, especially with a 70 L fridge I also have a 40 L Waeco that I can use in the same spot if needed.

And yes I do have a few switches about.lol

I have a steel tray on my dual cab, so no tailgate issues,

Oh
Well that'll make a big difference for your application of the fridge drop slide.
Would work quite well.

Looking at around $750 but Dave?

And that's why I havnt raced out and got one, I'm looking at $1400 for tyres in the next week or so

Back