What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fixed the air leak on the compressor manifold, fitted 5mm spacers on the struts, packed the exhaust aux bracket away from each other to stop the annoying rattle, readjustted the bullbar back to being square.

just did oil/ filter change, cleaned out the air filter, change spare tyre over from steel to alloy.

Somebody scraped something against my bull bar last week leaving a 50mm paint scrape across the front :-(

So I got some 2 pac on Saturday and painted the bar where the scrape was.
While I was at it I did the stone chips as well.
Looks new again.

Welded a tie rod in the middle of the bush with Nathan

how did it hold up mate?? got you home ok i suspect???

shame that rock snapped the tie-rod, was shaping up to be a cracker of a day.

there is always another day, my mate in the 80 series snapped his axle in half we suspect due to the racket it was making. very slow trip home.

how did it hold up mate?? got you home ok i suspect???

shame that rock snapped the tie-rod, was shaping up to be a cracker of a day.

there is always another day, my mate in the 80 series snapped his axle in half we suspect due to the racket it was making. very slow trip home.

we got home well mate

I got WOK in front of me and Noel behind

nonetheless it held good mate

ill get it fixed tomorrow - mrs drive the car not me

we got home well mate

I got WOK in front of me and Noel behind

nonetheless it held good mate

ill get it fixed tomorrow - mrs drive the car not me

thats good mate, i thought you would be sweet, it ended up with a pretty good weld for a set of jumper leads and some 12v batteries.

let us know if you need a hand.

thats good mate, i thought you would be sweet, it ended up with a pretty good weld for a set of jumper leads and some 12v batteries.

let us know if you need a hand.

Thanks mate

Ill just take it tomorrow at tyrpower at campbelltown and ask them to change it for me with Alignment

Check earth mate they will post photos there

Thanks mate

Ill just take it tomorrow at tyrpower at campbelltown and ask them to change it for me with Alignment

Check earth mate they will post photos there

yeah thats the go, it will have to go there either way i suppose so they may as well do both.

What thread should i look for?

Are there restrictions on towing for P platers in Vic?

Unfortunately yes there are. Can't tow at all for the first year then the next three years (green p's) we can only tow single axle trailers.
Laws stop p platers from doing everything here.

Finally fixed the dodgy passenger side window switch :) now I'm not always being pestered by passengers to open and close the window for them.

Fitted a pair of eBay bunny burners (driving lights) with the help of my two year old son who's tiny arms were far better at feeding cables through the TINY space available in the engine bay.

DeanFoldi - what did you have to do? my passenger window goes down but not up :(

I did the EGR mod, moved my uhf radio to put a set of cupholders and drawer in and general tidy up with bits an pieces.... I feel as though I achieved something this weekend haha

edit: oh i also order a snorkel, new globes and a turbo timer... can't wait til it all comes in this week

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back