What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DeanFoldi - what did you have to do? my passenger window goes down but not up :(

I did the EGR mod, moved my uhf radio to put a set of cupholders and drawer in and general tidy up with bits an pieces.... I feel as though I achieved something this weekend haha

edit: oh i also order a snorkel, new globes and a turbo timer... can't wait til it all comes in this week

Mate I got a switch off eBay for $25 :) then at the front of the panel that holds the switch just pull it up and the silver part comes off. Then just disconnect the switch and replace with the new one. Way easier then I thought it would be. No tools were even needed.

Mate I got a switch off eBay for $25 :) then at the front of the panel that holds the switch just pull it up and the silver part comes off. Then just disconnect the switch and replace with the new one. Way easier then I thought it would be. No tools were even needed.

oh ok nice, i think that may have to be the go, i'll test it with one of the other switches first though. I had no idea that bit comes straight off, i'm a little too afraid to do it incase I break somthing haha

oh ok nice, i think that may have to be the go, i'll test it with one of the other switches first though. I had no idea that bit comes straight off, i'm a little too afraid to do it incase I break somthing haha

While you've got the switch out, see if you can un clip it and clean the contacts. If its anything like the window switches on other cars iv had, the switch will unclip, and the contacts will need a clean and maybe bent back into shape slightly.

Not really today, more like Saturday. Popped a 2" Body lift in for the cab. Not without some help though...

The old girl now has some air under her skirts!

While you've got the switch out, see if you can un clip it and clean the contacts. If its anything like the window switches on other cars iv had, the switch will unclip, and the contacts will need a clean and maybe bent back into shape slightly.

thanks for the tip, will definately have a look at it :)

today, sat on my hands waiting for my snorkel and turbo timer to come in the mail.

i put that pain in the backside strap back on, i,m sure you know the one. the one you pull on to release the backseat so it comes forward, i dont know wether to blame the strap or the kids,

Wasn't today but last week I put a brand new head and hi-flo turbo along with the egr block on the old zd30 and tomorrow the old girl gets her stainless snorkel

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369903154.914584.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1369903168.632405.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1369903178.695312.jpg
The new snorkel

Well, not today, but on Wednesday... I got it muddy! I went 4wd'ing at Toolangi (VIC) with a mate. We were just made redundant from our jobs so what better what to spend a Wednesday? :D Note: snorkel is on the list! :redcool:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Serviced it ! Well most of it didn't get a chance to do the fuel filter. Hopfully I can get away with doin that at the next service.

this was on saturday but i disconnected the neutral sensor from gearbox, cause i was tired of pressin the gearstick to the left while 3rd and 4th gear.

and got a photo of the gearstick's boot, so i could go and buy it! it is the original(2007) one. i detected the pretty bad smell of gearbox oil when i down any window of the nav.

i'll post a tutorial about changing this boot.

greetings from Chile!!

5,000k oil change in the V9X

Used the Nulon 5w30 synthetic and got a notable decrease in noise. The sump plug is a square drive that happened to be the same size as my lathe chuck key :)
Forgot to measure size but will post later.
The crowning moment however was using a 2 lt Pepsi next bottle as a funnel....like a glove :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 99
Well on tuesday I had my 50k service done, on Wed I installed my Safari snorkle and on Thursday I installed front and rear diff breathers with gbox and tcase

Latest posts

Back