What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh very custom made..it was a spanish stock one...ill never mix parts again! Nothing fits...bit of timber and fiberglass work...some bog and a paint...screen is a 10.1 multitouch panel from a dell tablet..running mini windows pc to it.its pretty neat but a lot of work to get it to act like a normal car stereo.pc is under the seat for now.

In the build
8ebyrery.jpg
usyjarah.jpg

Last edited:
just got home from a road trip to pick up a canopy from Grafton...

it was for a rodeo but it fits pretty good... for 200 i aint complaining

so it will do until funds can get me a new one or use the glass to make a steel canopy

Fitted a two inch lift kit,ill let it bed in for a couple hundread kms,then get an alignment and throw the new sticky mickeys on.

Installed a rapid diesel chip. It involved taking out the pressure-over valve and taking it apart to insert a small washer mechanically modifying it. The rest was easy plug and play! The power difference is crazy!!

Last edited:
Fitted 22" bar on the bull bar booked it next week to get it all legit, will be getting roof racks installed at same time. All done at roadway in belco

Installed 3" xforce System Friday arvo took it for a burn around corin first to get it nice and hot

Fitted a Couplertec electronic rust prevention heavy duty system. 4 plate. Time will tell.

Nothing to technical just rewired the CB to the accessories (lighter plug) instead of straight to the battery. Was giving me the shits having to turn it on and off manually.

Nothing to technical just rewired the CB to the accessories (lighter plug) instead of straight to the battery. Was giving me the shits having to turn it on and off manually.

Nothing worse than leaving it on and hearing voices in your car in the middle of the night, haha.. Done that before.. :rambo:

Pulled the intercooler core out last week to change my airfilter, 13 months I,ve had it in for and the stinking thermo fan has fallen to bits, quality pfff

Got a used canopy for it today. It's a genuine Nissan one just needs a colour change as it's grey and the car is white. Still a score at $1400.00 and I can paint it myself.

Got a used canopy for it today. It's a genuine Nissan one just needs a colour change as it's grey and the car is white. Still a score at $1400.00 and I can paint it myself.

I have a grey canopy on my white D40 and it has really grown on me and won't be respraying it. Colour matched would make it look too much like a station wagon wannabe.

Got a wheel alignment done today. She now drive better then the day I picked her up.
Thanks to tyrepower Queanbeyan

Latest posts

Back