What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Backed into a post and put a dent in tail gate

I feel your pain. I have done it twice now. I have two tail gates on rotation and the wife in my ear "Have you looked behind you" "Now are you sure you can reverse out of there".

Scary thing is I B-Double trucks for a living.

I feel your pain. I have done it twice now. I have two tail gates on rotation and the wife in my ear "Have you looked behind you" "Now are you sure you can reverse out of there".

Scary thing is I B-Double trucks for a living.

What's with you B-double drivers when you're not B-doubling? I've got a mate who drives them, he's nick-named Klunk because he pulled out in front of a Mack truck in his car!

So the damage from the accident wasnt too bad then?

Adam.

No - got out of it reasonably cheap. New headlight (thanks Nizzbits), will need new spotties, and I'll need to re-weld bulbar mounts (small cracks). The bonnet is bent a bit (yeah, the bulbar flexed back into the bonnet) but I can live with it. :redcool:

Had a Muppet Female reverse into the rear wheel and tub with her Toorak tractor Merc SUV.
Navara won that round, she has a broken bumper and tail light to take home and explain.

What's with you B-double drivers when you're not B-doubling? I've got a mate who drives them, he's nick-named Klunk because he pulled out in front of a Mack truck in his car!

20% tint on the cab and the privacy glass in the canopy doesn't help when reversing. The second time the post I hit was in a blind spot between the reverse camera and the right mirror and below the top of the tail gate. It is embarrassing because I can reverse a 25m B-Double from not straight to perfectly straight and stop it on a line but the Navara has a munted tail gate.

Fitted new blower resistor today. Oh joy of joys i have aircon and heat again!

Bloody exhaust manifold gasket just blew out, squealing like a pig now :eek:
Will have to wait till wednesday when its booked in for a service (not with nissan)!

Last edited:
Well last night and tonight put on my light mount(nudge bar) and driving lights I got for a steal from sunyee. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409141105.708672.jpg

High beam narva plus 120
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409141136.508181.jpg
Lights on
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409141155.591558.jpg

Thought I might finally add to this thread. I drove my Navara to work again today and together we fixed yet again another totally useless f-up by some dumb ass who calls himself/herself a gas fitter. We laughed all the way home! Dumb asses keep the mods coming!!!! :)

Yep, I've had two beers and I don't drive a Prius! Haha

Cheers Brad

Dnt think there standard. Got the the full kit. Im just lucky it happened on dirt n not the highway. Ill be sending them an email about..

Latest posts

Back