What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dnt think there standard. Got the the full kit. Im just lucky it happened on dirt n not the highway. Ill be sending them an email about..

allot of the after market UCA's use the same ball joint as the genuine one.
Its not normally the ball joint that is an issue its the coil bucket contact ect they fix so by using the genuine ball joint its keeps the spares easy and cheap to get.
Some in the USA us hiem joints but it makes it allot harder for engineering certs, so again its easier to use a standard ball joint.

If you still have tour stock arms you could compare?

Colour coded the standard rear bumper

Attachments

• 2014-08-30 08.54.59.jpg
    2014-08-30 08.54.59.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 95
  • 20140830_085756.jpg
    20140830_085756.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 101
what did i Do

sat on my hands and waited for my ol gurl to come back from the engine rebuilders....... and waited n waited n waited..

she'll be back one day.........:wash_truck: then i may be able to,,,,,

Pat s

Replaced the injectors yesterday. What a difference! Feels like a new truck. Black smoke under load is gone, the cold rattle is gone, there's a little bit (but noticeable!) increase in power and after a bit of driving, fuel economy is through the roof.

With the amount of driving we do, it should all pay for itself in fuel savings in about 12 months too.

I have new wheel hubs and ball joints on order. As soon as those are in I can start spending money on mods again.

allot of the after market UCA's use the same ball joint as the genuine one. Its not normally the ball joint that is an issue its the coil bucket contact ect they fix so by using the genuine ball joint its keeps the spares easy and cheap to get. Some in the USA us hiem joints but it makes it allot harder for engineering certs, so again its easier to use a standard ball joint. If you still have tour stock arms you could compare?
. Stock arm is in just get to the shop get get hi flow cat an resonator piper taking out for full 3" system.

image-4246860428.jpg

These r not the stock ball joints. They supplyed them. Contacted them an there goin to see wat they can do for me..

Fitted Mobile Aerial, Trailer plug, LED Resisters and tacked the floor down on the tray.

How dose that mobile arial hook up to a phone. Or I s it only certain phones that can use these?
I have seen them around for ages but never knew how they worked.

Ordered my chip today. (FINALLY) went the Steinbauer and got them to tweak the tune to suit the bigger exhaust. 10% off at the Penrith Caravan & Camping Show. Now the intercooler mods can begin.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back