What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made a bracket for my chip install.

image-1369437926.jpg

The indent under the bonnet is made for it.

Started to install 2x 12v sockets in the tray head ready for my awning LED and another for the spot light.
Red. Or yellow doesn't matter but I do like red these days.

Had a little meeting on a sharp corner with my neighbour, he thought the whole road was his. I managed to swing away from him so he missed my cab, but he caught the rope rail on my tray and tore it a little and scraped the paint all the way down and bent the small piece where the rear hurdle drops in. But it's all good because it tore the hoop open on his holden factory bullbar and bent it onto the guard. Bloody Colorado,s

Had a little meeting on a sharp corner with my neighbour, he thought the whole road was his. I managed to swing away from him so he missed my cab, but he caught the rope rail on my tray and tore it a little and scraped the paint all the way down and bent the small piece where the rear hurdle drops in. But it's all good because it tore the hoop open on his holden factory bullbar and bent it onto the guard. Bloody Colorado,s

Was he wearing the skirt to match his Colorado??

Interesting trip home mate, sux about the damage.

1.5 km,s from home, no skirts involved. But work is kinda going to suck in the morning when the bosses son explains to his old man what he did to my ute and his old mans Colorado,

should heat up a bit earlier then normal you recon?

Maybe you need to draw up a diagram to show him how cars can travel in opposite directions with out ripping holes in each others cars?

That thing is huge!!! Looks like it fits the price tag..impressions so far?

Yeah still a bit of a dog down low with the trailer on. Actually I haven't driven it with the trailer off yet. But yeah it's a big improvement. I can hold 4th and still accelerate up a hill I drive every day were as before I was down to 3rd. Running boost at 19psi also. Helped with EGT's

Back