What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Intercooler itself is a quality made product. Quite weighty. Silicon hoses and stainless hose clamps and a turbo manifold. I had to modify 2 brackets but wasn't a big issue but unexpected. I purchase locally here in Perth

Thought about packing it for the run to the muster tomorrow. Just got off the plane back from Melbourne, will throw something in the truck tomorrow and head on down to Muster land!

Unpacked this mornings delivery :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 64
Had her 40k service done, finally fitted egr blanking plate, filled her up with fuel and my obd scanner majiggy arrived so tested that out too. Fitting slimline tinted weather shields tomorrow :)

Adjust LCA's

Just adjusted lower control arms to straighten out the camber issue I've had for a little while after the lift, "2. I aligned the wheels myself though I f'd up so the steering wheel is not 100% straight while driving straight. Anyway no big deal I'll sort it out when it pisses me off to much.

Called ARB to see how long till my rear steal step is finished being painted. Will be ready on the 14th of this month yaaay

Hi mate, how much did they quote yo if you don't mind me asking?

I ordered it at the 4wd and camping show here in Adelaide at the ARB stall so was a show special and got colour coding for free.
The bar, colour coding, infill panel and install was $1050 all up

This is it but I got it in white
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415084708.999364.jpg

I put a new alternator in mine as it shit itself at the muster.
A VERY BIG SHOUT OUT AND THANKYOU TO D22nathan for driving half way around Sydney for me and bringing an alternator back to the caves for me. I was stressing a bit with the misses being rushed to hospital from the caves Sunday night and not having any service or a car to get us out of there to see what was happening with Deb.

I put a new alternator in mine as it shit itself at the muster.
A VERY BIG SHOUT OUT AND THANKYOU TO D22nathan for driving half way around Sydney for me and bringing an alternator back to the caves for me. I was stressing a bit with the misses being rushed to hospital from the caves Sunday night and not having any service or a car to get us out of there to see what was happening with Deb.

Scotty all good with the misses?

I ordered it at the 4wd and camping show here in Adelaide at the ARB stall so was a show special and got colour coding for free.
The bar, colour coding, infill panel and install was $1050 all up

This is it but I got it in white
View attachment 18233

Cheers mate, I'm sure yours will look better tho as its on a nav!
I reckon I could make one of those my self and have it galvanised.

Latest posts

Back