What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nissan 4x4wreckers in vic mate , not sure of what they are asking for them but they will have one.

Cheers mate, just spoke to bro in law who works at nissan, reckons he can pull one of a pt vehicle destined for the crusher, if that falls through, will definitely try them. That the one in Mordy?

That would be the benefit of the auto Lokka, yeeehaw!!! I'm just hoping I haven't damaged it as well.

NISS4x4 will have a front diff Brad. Speak to Adam or Sam. Mention me and the forum. I think the ratios are different between the R200a and the R180. Look at getting the H233b for the rear. You won't have any diff problems again

Scotty you seem to be well up on the various types of diff that nissan do. Can anyone point me to a good source of info on them? Reading about r200 or R180 etc i feel a bit dumb! Have googled it but not much luck. Cheers

Just changed my headlight globes over to xenon white blue 55w, 6000k halogen globes without having to take the battery out or take the headlight out! Woohoo for having small hands!!!

Grr. I don't. I have pan-sized hands. Can touch the capslock and enter keys with one hand. Changing globes is a misery!

How are the globes? How much better than the candles you replaced?

Grr. I don't. I have pan-sized hands. Can touch the capslock and enter keys with one hand. Changing globes is a misery!

How are the globes? How much better than the candles you replaced?

Gordy - now replacing people's headlights globes free of charge for pan hands people lol

They aren't amazing but they're a lot better than what they were

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416217399.604734.jpg

Fitted a Forefront Industries bypass pipe.
My advice, don't waste your time with home made setups or modifications. This thing slotted straight in and works a treat. Looks factory and sounds great. I'm chuffed :D

Fitted a Forefront Industries bypass pipe.
My advice, don't waste your time with home made setups or modifications. This thing slotted straight in and works a treat. Looks factory and sounds great. I'm chuffed :D

Hahaha that u did and I'm pretty sure I put it up on Instagram earlier :p

Today i drilled two 50mm hole saws into my canopy and attacked it with a jigsaw!!!
I hate hole saws......

All to install an ARB canopy vent :)
To help keep fresh air inside for the fridge/ pressurise the tub against dust

Back