what do people think of these wheels

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shanz302

Reaction score
I've been looking to get some new rims for my nav and came a cross these
rim by ALLIED called Phantom. i think there pretty cool and am thinking of getting a set so has anyone got them or had them ? and what does everyone think ? :blingbling:

Also does anyone have any pic's with a nav with these wheels

Attachments

• Phantom-16x7-16x8.jpg
    Phantom-16x7-16x8.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Ok i think that i'm going to get a set of these rims but i'm going to paint them all black with red high lights here a pic that i photoshoped

Attachments

• Phantom-16x7-16x8.jpg
    Phantom-16x7-16x8.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 98
OK finally my new rims have turned up i've had them custom done all black. i'm thinking that i won't do the red highlights so i'll just go all black. what does everyone think ?

Attachments

• my wheels.jpg
    my wheels.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 122
they look heaps better like that i reckon. Dont think you need the red all black is def the go.
did ALLIED do them like that for you??

Theres actually a navara same colour as mine here in town with those wheels on it. They look pretty cool on it to

ok i've had the rims fitted and they look heaps better than the old stockers. i think i will just leave them all black. they just made the nav look so much better. i first went to allied wheels who are the the makers of the rims and they put me on to a company called Gt wheels who customize rims. GT wheels supplied and customized the rims all black for me and then frighted to me. i got set of 4 shipped to my door for $1200 i went with the 20+ offset 16x8. here's some pic's please forgive me because i haven't wash the car yet.

Attachments

• nav2.jpg
    nav2.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 185
  • nav3.jpg
    nav3.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 131
  • nav4.jpg
    nav4.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 124

Latest posts

Back