what GPS do you have

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you got it all sorted. I was going to look into my GPS mapping system this week since I got some maps today but the jobs going to have to take a back seat for a while since I've just been handed several new jobs I can't ignore.

thanks

:cheers!:

i got a no name brand GPS off ebay (recommended from a friend) and managed to install some additional GPS software on the SD card, together with MAPS i have been given ... and last 2 weekends off with the VNOG blokes (and chicks) i never got lost at all ... sometimes i was the only one that could confidently identify which track we were actually on.

Is that because he's too busy behind the wheel pulling D22's out?

I reckon letting the wife navigate is a great idea then she is to blame if you get lost.

Woody forgot to mention that his wife does the navigating.:sarcastic:

thats because i didnt have enough of the right maps loaded for the kurth kiln weekend, and was relying on paper map (there i admitted it ...)

but between that run and the toolangi night run i played with the GPS and managed to load a lot more maps on it - and i got to test it B4 i went.

Hi all,

I have a Navman MY60T which is only 6 months old and has pretty good maps for regional areas so far when compared to others (tomtom) I have used, I was on the Navman site today looking for updates and say they have a 4WD update, they are Hema Maps

2010 MY 4WD Tracks

link to info page,
I was wondering if anyone here has this update or has used them, the Navman has really good strength and picks up sat's inside in garage, in heavy rain etc, the Tom Tom was all but useless unless it was a sunny day, at $39.00 they seem like ok value.

thoughts?

Latest posts

Back