What have i missed?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bomboddore

Reaction score
Just looked at the date of my last visit and its been almost two years since i visited you folk. Had a house built and "assisted" in the production of another kid since i've been gone. Little darling is louder than a D40 at 4000rpm.
What have i missed?
My truck is still the same, no time or money for mods. bummer. :dummy:Now on 85000K just replaced the original tyres at 75k. Still on the original brakes and clutch.

Cheers

Your forum is awesome. I've just had the Cruise control not working issue appear in the last few days. Searched the posts, found the likely suspect, solved problem in two minutes flat. Sure enough the little rubber grommet on the clutch had a wee hole. Just needed to turn it a little bit and its a goer.
Shudder to think what a dealer could have taken me for.

Your forum is awesome. I've just had the Cruise control not working issue appear in the last few days. Searched the posts, found the likely suspect, solved problem in two minutes flat. Sure enough the little rubber grommet on the clutch had a wee hole. Just needed to turn it a little bit and its a goer.
Shudder to think what a dealer could have taken me for.

You gotta love a quick fix like that, always a winner.
congrats on the kids and the house to by the way,.

Latest posts

Back