What internet speed are you on ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Internet speed ?

• Cable 30mb

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 24mb

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • 8mb

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 1.5mb

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • 512kb

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • 256mb

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • ISDN-128kb

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Dial up 56kb

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
Wish I could get 2+
Maybe in 6 months wen we move to Baldivis but that will have to be Tel$tra 2+ which I dont like the thought of

Stuff that I've seen photos of the snow those guys get, even faster internet isn't enough to get me to freeze my arse off like that

holy shit. So at least we know where the ISP's get their internet from. they all connect to CSIRO.

ADSL2+ ain't all it's cracked up to be. I'm on Naked ADSL2+ and am lucky if i crack over 8Mb/s and i'm pretty close to the exchange. there are a lot of factors involved, not just type of account/service

Those independant fuckers better go with Labour, bring on the NBN.

This is my work. haha

937268642.png

Last edited:
1700 mile distance? I think your problem is the bloody carrier pigeon gets too tired each time you make a request for something.

Yep you better believe it. our office is in WA on a network that is servered in Syd and gets it's internet from melb. Super fast........ I mean (not responidng)............. I mean End Now............ I mean Begining physical memeory dump............ EpicFail!!

I'm applying for a job at CSIRO. In the words of the Ford Fairlane, Rock n Roll Detective "Un-Fricken-Believable"

Was a classic movie, was hard not to pick up on. He had some good lines, if you like tomorrow we can repeat a few and see if your boss can come up with any more names for you.

Latest posts

Back