What is everyone else going to be getting upto this weekend?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm heading up to our onsite caravan at Lake Eppalock and on saturday I'll do some fishing and Sunday have a few beers and watch the Moto GP on the deck overlooking the water :)

Hey Geoff - sounds great - especially now that there is some water in the old girl. I grew up in Bendigo and the Lake was a great place for a swim/paddle/fish. I must get back there soon.

Navarian - I'm going to a BBQ on Sat also......

Sunday - plan to think about mowing the foot long grass over our 2 acres.

Enjoy the weekend lads - but Friday nights just ain't the same without the footy on.

Oh jeez i must have underestimated this forum a little bit :), i wasnt even sure anyone would reply to this, let alone have 3pages of replies by the 2nd day. Just goes to show how talkative you pricks are ;) ...hahahah its great to see that a whole bunch of people that i have never met are even keen just to say what they are doing this weekend, probably the best part about this forum :) i would highly recommend this forum to anyone with a navara if they were lookin for info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old.Tony
I'm going to try and reroute power from the 32KV grid into Julia Gillard's electric blanket.

want a hand with that tony?

Hahahha if u need a 3rd set of hands Old.Tony then just inbox me and i will help out in anyway i can :)

Buggering around in the shed putting outboard back together . This morning Was going to try it out tomorrow But it looks like it will be wet.

Sunday night I'm going to see KBW Thats Kevin Bloody Wilson for you young people :sarcastic: at the local pub

Sigh, domestic like clothes washing and vacumming up the enormous mess a pile of shredding has created.

The Boss has gone off to a one day quilting retreat, so I have the house to myself but will probably garden a bit, then draw up te second truck load of bits I need to finish fitting out the electricals on the NAv and CT.

This is for recharging the CT batteries whilst travelling. The third big spend will be the solar panels, but I'm still working on the tilt frame to hold them.

Then there is a never reducing list of home maintenance projects.

bp90 how did you go in that storm that smashed inskip last night???

Yeah quite good actually bryan, it hit quite hard for about 1-1.5 hours, didnt get any hail, just real windy and lots of rain but it was all over by bout 7.30 i think and then it was fine at inskip but we watched it hammer fraser while sinking some drinks on the shore front then went into rainbow to go run a muck at the pub and bowls club.

But yeah was a great weekend my brother is still recovering, and to top it off the nav never got stuck in the sand :)

I've seen this rather late but had to share what I have been doing. First of all congrats on the engagement mate. I have spent my weekend getting trained to go 4x4 driving 400m below the Bowen basin in the dark.... What a blast. I drive what's called a drift runner.... 3 speed and almost unbreakable.... Drive through anything, massive deep ruts... Drifting sideways through mud almost unstoppable. I will try to get a photo of one up one day.

Latest posts

Back