What is the tax man buying you?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well was hoping that I could lift it all so I don't rub it all on rocks and shit. I dunno I know jeep do an engine and transmission with there body lifts

Well was hoping that I could lift it all so I don't rub it all on rocks and shit. I dunno I know jeep do an engine and transmission with there body lifts

More trouble than it's worth, unlike shitty Hiluxes all parts of Navaras are above the level of the chassis rails so you don't gain anything and create headaches with your front and rear tailshafts.

Yeah I am at Brendale mate, just give me a shout if you want me to have a look at it.

Good luck getting anything done there while the boat is on the cards ha ha ha.

Just kidding, seen some of Matt's work, it's good stuff.

I wouldnt mind a set of Maxxis Buckshots, but as I just purchased a block of land and will be starting to build a house in the next few months I may not see much of it this year or the next few years for that matter.

He already bought me a 2 inch EFS kit, 2 inch body lift, 10" sub, amp and rear door speakers, no I just have to do my tax return and hope I get enough back to cover everything:big_smile::big_smile:

Latest posts

Back