What the hell are these for?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i reckon it's a guide for the window as well.
i have looked at the so many times'.

and stute, that noise your talking about is difference in air pressure and the aerodynamic's of the car. and since the navara is has nothing aero about it lol i dont think there deflectors

actually i have an idea someone pull it off and see if there window goes up or if water come's in or the noise from the air is more

Yes they are guides for the glass, they have been around since the good ol 1/4 windows were taken out front doors, but i dont want to spoil the fun as there has been some classic answers:big_smile:
and D40's dont have them cause the 22's are faster... up the mighty D22's

Last edited by a moderator:
i was driving home yesterday and it was windy as f#$% and i put my window down and then up to test it and the window to hit it and helped it in place.

mine hasn't got them and my windows go up and down fine. But my nav currently has 3 wheels, and even with 4 only does 60mph.....

I've had the Nav for 2 1/2 years and never noticed them. I just had to go and check if they were on it &, surprise, they are. Just shows how observant some of us are. :)

I have it on good authority they are for smokers to stub out their fags before they toss them into the bush. This makes Nav drivers a bit more eco-friendly.:big_smile:

Many thanks to you guys, needed cheering up and after having a look at this thread its made my day.
good on ya's:big_smile:

You guys have it all wrong.

The engineers (just go to any university and ask around the bars who the most common visitors to the beer taps are) are getting one back on society and Nissan management didn't catch this one.

These little nodules are designed to whack the coppers in the head when they shove their melons in your window to ask you to blow in the breath tester. This knocks the cop out, and lets you continue on your way, license intact.

Just a little old thread bump.

We have some new members since the last post and I'd like to hear their opinions.

Trying to increase your post count Jase ? lol.

Thats how your so far in front.

Dave.

Little buggers will annoy the hell out of me now............can't wait to test the wind theory on the way to work. Hope it rains soon so I can test that theory also.

Back