What the hell are these for?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon they are suppose to be bottle openers, but they stuffed them up!

Now, that would be handy! :cheers:

:idea: I'm not a sparky But I think it's somthing Electrical
:sarcastic:

Attachments

• Image electrics.jpg
    Image electrics.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 52
Here's a thought. Maybe it's a fitting provided by Exit International.

"Insert the hose from your exhaust ABOVE this marker and wind up the window"

I'm not sure D22s are that electrically advanced, they don't even have RCDs. I'd be very cautious around that connection Gonzo!

:idea: I'm not a sparky But I think it's somthing Electrical
:sarcastic:

Maybe you're right and it's for jump starting, just drop the black lead on the ground. Then hook up the positive to the rubber (which has a conductor inside it that none of us have picked up on) and start your car, it means you can rip off the positive terminal from the drivers seat as soon as the engine kicks over. Once the lead is off you can just throw it at the car helping you out, don't worry about sparks or anything cause the black lead will still be earthed.

If you get a really big magnafining glass and look on the corner in very very small writing it says "Conversational Peice"

cheers Mickey

My fear is that it could be Goa'uld technology aquired by the false god Baal through use of the stargate.

Then again it could be Decepticon technology. In that case your all boned....

Goa'uld stole all their technology from the ancients. these dont look like ancient tech. It's possible that they could be replicators!

They are there to compensate the disturbance of airflow arising from the side mirrors.

The D22 may not have RCD protected outlets, but byjingos we have an aerodynamically superior design.

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

Well aerodynamics ain't going to help you when the replicators take over.

Or get you out of the bog, that is the D40 true purpose.

We don't hace them because you can't go fast while towing D22's

well I'll be darned, i thought the D40's true purpose in life was the "family" ride, "soccer mums car"
perfect for the Griswald's summer vacation.:big_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL The Nissan D40 "Family Thruster", You think you hate it now, wait till you drive it!!
LOL snort lolalotmore!!!!!

Back