What to do, where to go!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

06nav

Reaction score
Guys I know this isn't about navaras but I want some ideas. I'm in brisbane and I'm going to ask my partner to marry me. I am trying to work out how to do it or where to do it. Where are some nice spots that you guys could recommend. I don't want to do something ordinary I want to do something out of the ordinary. I don't have the best of imaginations. Thanks guys

the local pub, don't get her expectations up to much or its going to cost you in the long run.

Haha nice, but it has already cost me!! Known the girl for 15 years, so unfortunately they are already high haha.

Couple of nice spots on Mt Tamborine.
1.Skywalk

2. Beer garden at back of pub Eagle Heights. Cold beer to calm the nerves for the big moment good food to feed the adrealin rush as your building the courage for the big moment hoping she says yes and a great view to boot.

Good luck.

WayneD4T

Couple of nice spots on Mt Tamborine.
1.Skywalk

2. Beer garden at back of pub Eagle Heights. Cold beer to calm the nerves for the big moment good food to feed the adrealin rush as your building the courage for the big moment hoping she says yes and a great view to boot.

Good luck.

WayneD4T

Another option bring her to the Muster and propose there it would have to be a first.

WayneD4T

If you know she's going to say "Yes", do it at the base of Queen Mary Falls.

If you think she is going to say "No", do it at the top of the falls and push her over when she lets you down.

Seriously, if you really want to go "out there":

High-risk
* Take her parachuting and ask her before you open the chutes.
* Take her rock climbing and ask her half-way up

Medium-risk
* Take her jetboating up a canyon and just as you reach the calmer waters near the end, ask
* Go scuba-caving and in the bottom cave, pop the question

Low-risk
* Take a hot air balloon flight for just the two of you
* Take a ride in a scenic cable car
* Take her to a lookout high above a beautiful valley

Try Mount Cootha Mt Gravatt restaurants get your lovely lady a glass off wine put:handkiss: the clean ring in the bottom when she spots it pop the question

Have thought of a few of those things, thanks fellas. Thinking of going to a nice lookout with a chilled afternoon and few beers.

Here's an idea. Go out in a boat and plant a (waterproof) sign at the bottom of the sea not far from shore where the water isn't too turbulent. Next day, take her snorkelling to that spot and point to the sign.

"Marry me?"

^^^^ never been dumb enough to do it in the first place , why buy a whole cow when all you want is a lil rump

Here's an idea. Go out in a boat and plant a (waterproof) sign at the bottom of the sea not far from shore where the water isn't too turbulent. Next day, take her snorkelling to that spot and point to the sign.

"Marry me?"

God you would have to pick your days/area right

Latest posts

Back