What to do, where to go!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, I strongly recommend doing something "special/different/fun" but not expensive. If you want a long term commitment, it is best to get one who wants to be part of the team, rather than renting an accessory.

Lol, our courting was any restaurant where we could ea for under $20 total and stuff like a tub of ice cream and pallet of strawberries on one of the Sydney Habour Ferries. Been with me nearly 30 years.

Hi I would take her for a weekend away to Moreton Island at tangalooma resort.
Then organise to be part of the dolphin feeding, while the handlers distract her with the dolphins have the ring ready and wait until she turns around and then propose. (You need to obviously talk to the feeding team at the resort). That would be my suggestion. You can make it a whole experience that way.

$20 total and stuff like a tub of ice cream and pallet of strawberries on one of the Sydney Habour Ferries. Been with me nearly 30 years.

Man you must love your strawberries. :)
LOL.

Well we went up to kings beach last night to the unit that her parents own, I thought it was something we would usually do so she wouldn't suspect a thing, she went down the shops for some food and came back to this and said yes!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377900602.423983.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1377900618.065187.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1377900627.389996.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1377900652.071965.jpg

Latest posts

Back