whats ya poisen ?.....who drinks wot?????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Southern Comfort and coke, Tooheys extra dry or hahn premium light depending on if im driving, and CS cowboys, will also drink Gin, Vodka, most beers,

I;m from Bundy soo rum comes naturally but a few xxxx to start. I like too keep alll my extra callories right here thanks.

Appleton Estate Fine Jamaican Rum (neat) or Mount Gay Rum. I used to drink Bundy but can't touch cheap Rum anymore, only the good stuff!

Also enjoy Jimmy Boags Premium, Coopers Pale, Little Creatures Pale/Bright Ale, Mathilda Bay Red Back Beer, Tooheys PILS for daytime bevvies!

Cheers,

DJ

nearly anything beside bourban.
mostly im a beer and rum man.
im loving the rum water and lime at the moment. try it at the pub lime cordial water and rum.

Congratulations fatman on an amazing road to recovery, that is absolutely astonishing, well done.
Im similar to kickars2, il drink anything besides bourbon but mainly beer and the main beer i head for is carlton draught.

hats off to you fatman! well done champ!
any beer will do except vb if i can help it! (cats piss lol)
very fond of jim beam and coke!

carlton dry fusion (lime) or johnny walker and coke.

has a job once for a company related to bundy rum - rum order - $400 every year - hate the stuff - good gifts but....

no VB for me - it is like sex on the beach --- fuckin near water

Last edited:
Well done Fatman - you must be, and should be, very proud.

I'm a beer man - and prefer Carlton Dry or Tooheys Extra Dry in stubbies. Carlton Draught cans when camping - especially out of the Eva Cool cooler when the ice has frozen around them..........very cool.

I drank a few Melbourne Bitter cans on the weekend when I was camping (2 slabs for $68-00) and I must say I was pleased - hadn't had it for years.

Partial to a bourbon & coke.

Love milk! Plain or flavoured - so long as it is full cream.

Back