whats ya poisen ?.....who drinks wot?????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In differing times of the day and dependant on weather:
My old mans moonshine which i reckon would be nearing 100 proof, to me is only good for toothaches or,
heated with some sugar and tea, great for colds, otherwise tastes like metho(shit) sorry dad.

Hot weather only and after work--- must be "ice cold" Carlton Draught.

To kickstart the night or warmup--- couple of shots Black Sambucca

and 99% other times..Every day,

Old No 7 straight up or with cola additive.
Only a little though:big_smile:

:party:

Ill drink pretty much anythin, tend to stay away from bourbon tho. but love a cold extra dry. becks or peroni if i feel like an import

just knocking back a few Amarula....courtesy of duty free :rolleyes: ......mmmmmmm .......fifa world cup edition...i guess i get to play with balls and be merry tonight :lol:

Like most have said, WELL DONE FATMAN!!! VB for me, asahi if I feel like an import, don't mind a pale ale, or a guiness if the mood takes, jonnie and dry goes ok too... come to think of it anything but bourbon. Too many bad memories of that sweet poison.

Bundy is my favourite drop and that not just because my best mate is their development distiller and I get to try all the new products at least 12 months before they hit the shelves. Drank XXXX until the family sold the brewery...and no my last name is not Castlemaine

for me its a couple of TED's after work but the fav is jacks and coke or a bit of port around the camp fire or on the jetty!

Latest posts

Back