Wheel Alignment with 2" Spacers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wil501

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Does anyone know if there are problems getting the camber correct after fitting 2" strut spacers? Can't afford to have the it off the road trying to sort it out as i need the truck for work everyday.

Hi mate, it depends on the front end, some Spain built trucks didn't get any adjusters on the lower control arms. If you have one of those trucks then no you can't fit a lift without major drama's. If you do have the adjustment then all should be OK.

Check the lower control arm mounting bolts to the chassis, they should have eccentric adjusters(cam bolts) fitted front and back.

What is the best way to identify models where adjusment is possibe

This is the concentric bolt on the rear of my lower control arm. For adjustment you need to see this type of bolt on both front and rear legs of the control arm
16122008105.jpg

If like mine your truck wasnt fitted for camber adjustment you have a number of options

Offset bush's for the lower control arms. Non Adjustable just set and forget

Different ball joints for lower control arm

Snake racing was building a weld in kit for camber adjustment

PRG Products in the US make a fully rebuildable/adjustable Upper Control arm.Expensive up front but should pay out in the long run.

Last edited:
I have had a look and I have these both front and back so does this mean I should be fine to lift it?

Latest posts

Back