Where are you ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where are ya ?

• Total voters
Check out the community section for Vico's and their Navaras - 26 members at last count and regular get togethers.
Why havent you other interstaters taken up the same course of action?

Check out the community section for Vico's and their Navaras - 26 members at last count and regular get togethers.
Why havent you other interstaters taken up the same course of action?
Because unlike Melbourne Sydney's not closed on the weekend for the footy...:big_smile:

I'm in Kwinana, In the greatest state of them in, Drunk. I mean, WA

Drunk alright, bloody drunk morons threw a bottle at my car driving down Rockingham rd just near Kwinana a few years back. Wasn't even my car they were chasing the idiots, takes a certain amount of brain power to be the smart. But hey atleast you've got my in laws just up the road from you thats a bonus for me!

Unfortunatley i live there because i am forced to for work. Kind of a tight speciality i am trained for.

The whole area is full of what i would called 'winners'. There is nothing worse than deadshits who don't know they are deadshits because they have never traveled on been anywhere else.

My inlaws live near Gateways, they are well traveled so dammit I can't call them deadhsits and I'm sure as hell not calling them winners.

Latest posts

Back