where can i find a towbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what you mean by disassembled, but it has 2 L brackets that go into the chassis and then the tow bar bolts on under the chassis with 4 bolts. Mine is genuine from an 08 str so if yours is from a dx it may not have the extra bolts. They are to bolt the rear step on with the towbar as far as I know. I'd take a photo but its a bit dark now. I'll take one tomorrow if its not raining

Here you go

IMG_20121205_192904.jpg

IMG_20121205_192909.jpg

got my ARB one for less than 700, fitting it was easy, sold the useless piece of * that nissan put on the back for $140, so all up cost me around $500. and now i hav a decent rear bar, recovery point and cheaper than getting nissan to fit jus a towbar!

got my ARB one for less than 700, fitting it was easy, sold the useless piece of * that nissan put on the back for $140, so all up cost me around $500. and now i hav a decent rear bar, recovery point and cheaper than getting nissan to fit jus a towbar!

Yeah that's great if you want to act like a grader offroad. If I wanted to keep the crap standard departure angle I would have just left the chrome step on there. The only difference is the arb bar won't rip off as easily as the standard one. When I get time I will be lifting the tub and putting the tow bar on top of the chassis as that will give the best departure angle possible with the tub on the back of it.

okay thanks for your help guys, fitted up today, didnt have the L brackets that attach to the rear bar, but drilled 3 holes per side into the chassis for extra support,

very solid towbar for a nissan factory one, even says its rated to 3000kg, although the ute itself isnt haha,

for the looms does anyone know which plug in the rear does it attach too?

In that first photo I put up you can see the wiring just on the inside of the tow bar. A bit further up and to the left is the main harness plug that it should plug into. I didn't get the factory one, I just spliced my own in

Latest posts

Back