Wheres the hissy fit thread gone??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys I let it run till lunchtime it was getting out of hand I cant let these threads( that really shouldn't have been posted to start with ) on the top of the forum list for all to see the dribble Its not a nanny state here, its a fkin headache BALANCING whats acceptable and whats not I am dammed if I do and dammed if I dont If you dont like it fark off Cheers

Sparra,

I hope you weren't referring to me too FARK OFF !!
As the whole day all I've tried to do is pacify this.

And once a gain everybody is entitled to a bad day,

I have no malice with anybody, nor do I wish too

Thank you

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Attachments

• gjkljl.jpg
    gjkljl.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 54
Guys

I cant let these threads( that really shouldn't have been posted to start with ) on the top of the forum list for all to see the dribble
Its not a nanny state here, its a fkin headache BALANCING whats acceptable and whats not
I am dammed if I do and dammed if I dont
Cheers

To true Sparra, between you, Tony and Jason as the active moderators on here you do a great job. I've been here a little while now and for the most part this has been a well run forum, , Cheers boys keep it up

A hahahahaha!! Are we going to have to change this threat to navara match maker??

Well that depends, it will have to be nonbiased, you know for the "D40" drivers. SSSSHHH dont talk to loud about them, they scare easy and become very moody as they are a "sensetive" mob.

Last edited:
Well that depends, it will have to be nonbiased, you know for the "D40" drivers. SSSSHHH dont talk to loud about them, they scare easy and become very moody as they are a "sensetive" mob.

Especially sensitive when the cant find there hair grooming kits !

But but but they're odd lol

Sparra,

I hope you weren't referring to me too FARK OFF !!
As the whole day all I've tried to do is pacify this.

And once a gain everybody is entitled to a bad day,

I have no malice with anybody, nor do I wish too

Thank you

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Not at all geoff
The fark off was a wide net and not serious.
The day ended well considering the shitfight I woke up to
I am still smilin mate, join me
Cheers

Back